Customer Service Agent APPLY NOW
The Customer Service Agent is of great significance to OilyPod. A person in this position will provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency. Customer Service Representatives are responsible for ensuring excellent service standards, responding efficiently to customer inquiries and maintaining high satisfaction throughout the customer experience.
- Provide happy, helpful and professional customer service via the following channels; email, website chat, WhatsApp, phone call, Shopee, Lazada, social media (Facebook, Instagram) etc.
- Research to resolve problems promptly and courteously
- Respond to customer concerns in a professional manner
- Make safe and appropriate oily recommendations to customers when asked
- Respond with correct grammar.
- Document and follow-up on all customer service issues.
- Process manual orders, returns, refunds, credits, replacement orders and OilyPoints.
- Stay updated on Plant Therapy product knowledge.
- Know and understand OilyPod’s e-commerce, operations, ordering, products, shipping policies.
- Contact other platform’s customer service such as Shopee and Lazada should any issue arise.
- Communicate with courier services regarding problematic parcels until they are resolved.
- Communicate with Plant Therapy’s aromatherapists and customer service department to resolve customers questions and concerns.
- Proactively communicate with the internal team to help improve customers experience especially when customers leave feedbacks and make requests.
- Respond to customers outside office hours, specifically during weekends, public holidays and at nights for certain online channels.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven customer service experience
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong communicator - must be fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Knowledge of proper grammar and spelling
- Strong computer and organizational skills
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new tasks and knowledge
- Ability to type 50-60 WPM
- Knowledgeable in aromatherapy and essential oils - being an aromatherapist or possessing any aromatherapy certification is a bonus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee is required to sit for extended periods of time and is required to talk and listen to employees and/or customers
- Employee is occasionally required to stand for long periods of time
- Employee may be required to lift and/or move up to 10 kilograms
- Owns a handphone and laptop/desktop/tablet to be able to work and communicate remotely
- Employee will work remotely during MCO and in an office setting once MCO is lifted
- The individual must be able to tolerate the scent of essential oils worn or diffused
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.|||Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam|||||||||B5iKhxc5zlthNG8.|||FULL_TIME|||MYR|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false